Audi A6 4F / C6 air suspension lowering module
Air Suspension Control (ASC)
Do you drive an an Audi A6 4F/C6 with standard installed air suspension and search for an easy way to lower it without much effort?
Then you need this ASC-Module! It allows you to adjust the air suspension individually and comfortably – according to your wishes.
You make the settings via WiFi on your smartphone with the free „Air Suspension Control“ App. You can download it from the App Store.
The module is supplied with a suitable cable set. It can be set up in about 30-45 minutes without much effort.
The most important features and advantages of the ASC module:
- stepless lowering and highering
- individual lowering for each DriveSelect profile adjustable
- compensation of a possible misaligment
- adjustable speed cut-off at series high
- show mode for maximum lowering when standing
- free app control (iOS/Android) via WiFi – search for „Air Suspension Control“ in the App Store
- security features
- additional functions such as deletion of the AAS fault memory
- Wifi function can either be switched on permanently or switched on/off via 2x ESP button
- module can be switched off completly with 6x ESP button
- show mode can be activated directly with 8x ESP button
- quality Made in Germany
We would like to point out that the lowering module cannot receive a certifacte due to the maximum lowering of up to 60mm and is not permitted in the area of the StVO!
Installation restriction: two cables must be repinned
All brand names and designations mentioned are registered trademarks of their owners.
Manual Deutsch/English: https://www.electronicworks.de/BDA/ASC_BDA_A6_4F.pdf
current Firmware (FW:4.45 with disaligment- and sleep-error-correction): https://electronicworks.de/FW/ASC_A64F_Flasher.zip
ASC-App Anleitung/Manual: https://www.electronicworks.de/BDA/ASC_App_Manual.pdf